Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

My first post in my very own renovation blog!!!

This is my first blog, and it is gonna be about my home renovations and the research that went into it!
I can't wait to tell my FW about this renovation blog! heh heh heh...

New Job, new home, and of course, with the purchase of the house, new debts and new loans! *sigh~~~*

I have been procastinating over this for a while now, and feel that it is about time I do a little posting here so that I can share my wealth of information from my countless days of research, foot-work and meetings with various renovation IDs, shop retailers and of course, my trusty FW and her FS master!

the journey to a beautiful home, begins with a single step...

Will be sorting out my pictures in the next few days, so look out for the updates!

Regards,
GnM


Next: First step

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?







updates